This Saturday, October 17th is the third Saturday of the month so you know what that means. It’s Trash Mob time.
In September we had a record turn out with 27 Mobsters showing up to clean the Linear Ditch Trail. Let’s keep that ball rolling in October. You are all invited to the Trash Mob this Saturday from 8:00 – 9:00 am. This month we’re going to revisit a location that we cleaned in July. We’re going to be working along the Multi-Use Path starting on south side of College Parkway near the I-580 overpass. We’ll meet up in the parking lot between Dotty’s Casino and the US Bank. Click here for a map of the location. From there we’ll make our way south along fence line clearing out the trash that has blown in from the nearby big box stores.
I will have trash bags, work gloves, pickers, and even bottled water. All you need to do is show up and make Carson City a more beautiful and safe place to hike and bike.
- Who: Anyone who wishes to help their community or the environment
- What: Trash Mob – Removing litter from our bike paths, hiking trails, and multi-use paths
- When: Saturday, October 17th from 8:00-9:00 am
- Where: Carson Multi-Use Path, click here for parking location
- Why: To keep Carson City clean and safe for everyone who lives and visits here