After the Waterfall fire of 2004, plastic tree protectors were put in place to help the seedlings that were planted as part of the recovery process. Since that time, the plastic tree protectors have long outlived their usefulness and are now an eyesore. On Saturday, October 1st, please join local Boy Scouts for a special Trash Mob to remove the plastic protectors.
- Meet at 7:45-8:00 at Long Ranch Park/corner of Bristol & Longview
- REQUIRED: long pants, long sleeved shirt, closed toe shoes, helmet (bike helmets okay), and gloves (Muscle Powered has a few helmets and gloves for those who do not have those items)
- Snips for clipping plastic connectors (optional)
- Water and light snacks for the work site will be provided
- Coffee and light snacks in AM
- 12:30-2:00 Lunch at Long Ranch Park after cleanup (bring your own sack lunch, beverages provided)
- Raffle with local merchant prizes during lunch
Click HERE for a map of the meet up location.
Please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org