May’s Bike Month is almost here, and so is Bike Habitat’s Tour of Carson! This is a very fun, moderately paced road ride around the perimeter of Carson City. The route is 27-30 miles, but short cut options are available through town if you don’t think you can ride the whole distance. Here’s the scoop from Bike Habitat:
Please join us for the 5th Annual Tour of Carson City Bike Ride & BBQ Sunday May 6, at 9am!
- The ride will begin at 9:30. The route tours around the perimeter of Carson City for a moderately paced 27-30 mile bike ride.
- Lunch will be provided and all are welcome.
- Kick-Off Bike Month with Denis and Viola as they celebrate the Fifth Anniversary of Bike Habitat.
- This is a Free Event.
- Donations are being accepted to support Muscle Powered of Carson City to promote a more bike friendly community.
- The ride will begin at the shop and tour around the perimeter of Carson City for a moderately paced 27-30 mile bike ride.
- Click here to view a map of the ride.
- The Bike Habitat is located next to Best Buy in the shopping mall off Topsy Lane.
- Call Denis at the Shop for Information 267-5053